Adult First Aid, CPR, and AED Training
Get the best CPR/First Aid and AED training in one simple program.
Did you know that 25% of emergency room visits could be avoided if people knew basic first aid and CPR, thus saving $9 billion dollars in health care costs each year!
Students will learn how to recognize an emergency, how to act appropriately, and how to sustain life until professional help arrives. This course follows the most recent CPR and Cardiac Care guidelines and meets OSHA standards for emergency care in the workplace.Course Content
- Acting in an emergency
- Preventing disease transmission
- Checking the victim
- Basic life support
- Recovery position
- Heart attack and chest pain
- Bleeding and wound care
- Serious injuries
- Bone, joint and muscle injuries
- Sudden illness
- Allergic reactions
- Cold and heat emergencies
- Rescuing and moving victims
Each student will receive the 64-page Workbook with full-color photographs, illustrations and skill demonstrations, as well as the Pull-out First Aid Quick Guide, course DVD with Video-Self-Instruction (VSI) training, and nationally recognized course completion card.
Course Length: 6 hours Price: $99.00
- CPR/AED certification valid 2 years
- FIRST AID certification valid 3 years
- Bloodborne/ Airborne Pathogens
- Learn To Teach First Aid, CPR & AED
Call (954) 603-1900 for more information.
Instructor training and Onsite pricing also available!